Well...no pictures yet only because I'm lazy and don't want to upload our memory stick. But, I still wanted to write about our last two weeks.
The weekend before we left we went to a beautiful lake with Maurice Motsamari and went wake boarding. The water was PERFECT and we had a great time. Maurice can make Ryder laugh like crazy with his funny growling noises and he is seriously one of the coolest persons.
The next weekend we went to North Carolina to visit my older sister. It was georgeous and we had a blast but boy was it HOT! Luckily they have a pool so we could cool off. The highlights of our trip was visiting the Biltmore Estate, America's largest mansion owned by a Vanderbilt, playing volleyball, and going to the man made river built for the US Olympic Kayaking team. But, the best part of our trip was just hanging out with the Heids.
From N. Carolina we flew to Alaska. The 9 hour flight was actually okay...thanks to benadryl!! Even though it was a long flight it was SO worth it. Alaska could be the most beautiful place on earth. It's so nice to breathe in fresh air. Ryder is in shock seeing all the mountains, horses, cows, ducks, and pigs on Owen's farm. It couldn't be any more different than New York.
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I hope you are having a great time in Alaska! Please post some pics of your trip and of little Ryder!
Yea! We are so happy you guys are up here. We have been trying to reach you guys so we can see you. Give us a call 260-3798
We had so much fun with you guys! We miss you guys already, and of course I miss Ryder like crazy! I'm so glad Owen made it back safe from the bear trip. I want to see some photos.
Love ya, Andrea
The little man is adorable! Can't wait for the boys to meet!
Sounds like fun times! Can't wait to see the pictures.
Post a Comment