Those pics of Ryder in the hay could not be any cuter!! I miss that little chunck!! Alaska looks gorgeous. I wish I could have visited you there. Hope you are having a good time in UT. We miss you guys tons!
Owen and I have been married for 8 years. We have lived together in Alaska, Utah, Manhattan, and now enjoy Albuquerque NM! We were blessed to adopt our beautiful baby and just added to our family by getting a puppy.
6 comments:
The pictures of Ryder in the hay are so cute!!! It has been so much fun seeing you guys!
I think Ryder had a great time in Alaska!! Such cute pictures.
Those pics of Ryder in the hay could not be any cuter!! I miss that little chunck!! Alaska looks gorgeous. I wish I could have visited you there. Hope you are having a good time in UT. We miss you guys tons!
Oh Ryder in the hay! What a handsome little guy! He looks like a cowboy just like his Dad. Love you guys.
Andrea
That smile could just melt someone! xoxo,~a
So cute! You've only been gone for a few weeks from Salt Lake and I miss you so much!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment