Wednesday, July 25, 2007

4-5 months

My goal is to be better at posting more regularly so I don't have to include a month of pictures in one blog. So, here is last month...

We made it to the beach 3 times with the Thomas's, Ry went swimming for the first time at the Downens pool, strolled around the city, explored the Met many times, went to parks including central park, and just lounged around the apartment...it was a GREAT month!


Wow!! I can see so much better with Dad's sunglasses.


Today, July 19, I am 5 months old!!



I can sit all by myself on the couch.


Ryder LOVES his sunglasses at the beach


Feeling the warm sand in between his toes


SO cute!


He is getting more used to the camera and looked as though he was posing!


Funny face


His eyes are so blue in this outfit


We took this picture in central park on our jog one night


His obsession...his feet!


One of my favorite pictures.


Look how strong I am!


4th of July...he was so giggly this day


Non-stop smiles on the 4th of July


Can you see us?


Can you find Owen at the Met?


Exploring water with Dad

He's not sure about it yet.


My boys asleep.


This is my favorite position while strolling...pushing my feet against the bar.


Checking out the trees...there's not many in Manhattan. :)


Loving central park


Couldn't love him more


Fun in the park



"I Dig My Dad"

2 comments:

Miles and Bex said...

The pictures are all too cute! He is getting so big. Have you guys decided on when you are coming up in August? Hopefully you still are coming. We would love to see you all!

The MacAleese Clan said...

His eye's are gorgeous, and what a great smile! I love the pictures, what a great life you guys have built:) Love ya,~a