Well...we went from Manhattan to North Carolina, then to Alaska, then to Utah, and now we are in Seattle for two more weeks and then Owen heads to New Hampshire and Ryder and I head to Tulsa, Oklahoma and then meet up with Owen at Dartmouth. Amazingly, living out of suitcases has not been that bad and thankfully Ryder is easy going with all this moving around. I decided to change the look of the blog since it's not summer anymore...I gave it a fall/halloween feel. I just LOVE this time of year. Last weekend we happened upon a large farm with pumpkin patches....I must admit that I'm like a kid when it comes to pumpkin patches. They are so cool and must bring me back to my childhood. This is the last two months in pictures:
Don't worry...he put the raft in BELOW the falls.
located at my grandma's place...I have many memories here.


5 comments:
Great photos!! We miss you guys!! When are you getting back to the east coast? -Andrea
Ryder is so cute! He looks like the happiest little baby. Those whale pictures are really cool. If Owen gets tired of being a doc, he has a future as a photographer. If you guys will be in UT in December, we should meet up. We really miss you guys!
Camille- I love these photos! Wow- you guys have been busy :) Ryder is as adorable as ever. I miss you guys so much!! Can't wait to see you in a few months :)
Nice pictures....I am glad that you finally posted again. You can't leave us hanging for so long. I am sure that Owen is loving his new raft.
Erik
I am glad things are going so great. Ryder is sooooo cute! Thanks for the tip on formula. We just got some and Addi seems to like it. It is a lot cheaper. We miss you guys up here. Are you going to be in Utah for christmas? Hopefully we can meet up again sometime.
Post a Comment