Saturday, July 7, 2007

What a wonderful Saturday! Today is 07-07-2007...no wonder it was a great day. We spent the day on Long Island at the beach with our good friends Scott & Marylynn Thomas. Ryder enjoyed his first ocean adventure (dipping his feet in the water) and rubbing his feet in the sand. He looked SO cute in his swim shorts. We forgot our camera so I don't have any pictures, but I still wanted to record this wonderful day.

6 comments:

Alaska Massey said...

You coming to Alaska in August? That's the rumor.

Erik Massey

Miles and Bex said...

Fun times with Ryder! So when are you coming in August? We have tonz of baby stuff, just let us know what you need for Ryder. You can borrow our pack n play and our high chair if you need it. We can't wait to see you guys. WE have a new game to play with you.

Danny, Andrea, Connor and Lizzie said...

Hey Cam,

Too cute! Can you add me so I don't have to log in as Andrea?
danheid@global.t-bird.edu

Thanks!
Danny

Danny, Andrea, Connor and Lizzie said...

Mom!! Camera phone?? I want beach photos of Ryder. Ok, next time.

Aunt Andrea

Jen Richards said...

Sounds so fun! I miss you guys tons. Give Ryder a big kiss from me!

Danny, Andrea, Connor and Lizzie said...

New update please...