This is my "nursery wall" as opposed to my nursery since we live in a one bedroom apartment. I wanted to show you my artwork I did all by myself...not bad for a CPA! I used plates and cups to draw the circles and then painted them. It's a perfect modern new york baby look don't you think? The sign says "I am a dream come true". Ryder seems to enjoy his bubbles.
Friday, June 29, 2007
Nursery Wall
This is my "nursery wall" as opposed to my nursery since we live in a one bedroom apartment. I wanted to show you my artwork I did all by myself...not bad for a CPA! I used plates and cups to draw the circles and then painted them. It's a perfect modern new york baby look don't you think? The sign says "I am a dream come true". Ryder seems to enjoy his bubbles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks great Camille!! I sure he loves to lay in his bed and stare at the circles!
Camille, I never knew you were so crafty. It looks great! So I have to blame you for my fear of bears. Angela and I were talking about the stories you told us that one summer and now we both are so scared of them. Well Miles ran into one this morning and I don't know if I will ever be able to walk outside again. There are so many bears this year!!
Nice work with the wall. Just wait until he has his own room.... You're going to think you've died and gone to heaven! Just remember, every inconvenience you suffer in med school makes you appreciate a normal life more than anyone else!
Wow, I am VERY impressed! I think you would give Samantha a run for her money. Can I have you come out and decorate when we get a house?
Post a Comment