I am 4 months old today!!
Jack Wheeler introduced this to Ryder and he likes it alot...it's called the "Bumbo" and allows him to sit all by himself!
I just LOVE him so much!!
First time in a swing in the park on 68th street.
Dad introducing Ry to the swing...he was studying how the other kids did it very seriously.
FIRST Father's Day... Bryson, Danny, Owen and Ryder.
Napping with Ryder...one of my FAVORITE things!
Strolling in NYC.
4 comments:
Camille he is SOOOOOOOOO dang cute! You must be buff from carrying him around.
Ryder is so cute! We love our bumbo too! Addi still isn't old enough to sit in it but we can't wait until she is. Ryder has the cutest smile ever. We are glad things are going so great. Keep us updated. Hopefully we can see you guys over Christmas.
Oh, Camille he's getting so big! I miss you guys!
I love these pictures, he is a beautiful baby!
Post a Comment