I just wanted to share that I am a New Aunt! The amazing story began a couple weeks ago when my older sister asked Owen and I to fast and pray that they may get an adoption referral from China. They have been waiting for over 3 years now. When we fasted and prayed that Sunday the spirit was strong and I had a wonderful feeling. A short week later they received a referral! I can't begin to share how miraculous the power of prayer can be and how adoptions are truly in Heavenly Fathers hands for clearly several miracles need to pass for them to turn out the way they are supposed to.
As an adoptive mother you just start to get a feeling that your child is out there and sure enough my sister got the feeling and knew it was time to find her baby girl. She has always felt strongly that she should adopt from China. When people ask her why China she says "Because my daughter is in China."
See her blog below...
http://heid-ourjourneytoyou.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yah Camille! I am so happy for your sister- so wonderful!
Very exciting! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment