Monday, March 3, 2008

Ryder's Firsts

I can't believe it has been over 4 months since my last posting. Here are Ryder's Firsts...


We went to the Cayman Islands over Christmas break with Aunt Krystal & Uncle Adam.

Although this is not his first time at the beach...it is his first time in the Caymans!

His first time walking...around 10 1/2 months.


Ryder's first Christmas.

His favorite part was the tree ornaments...we didn't put them on
until he was asleep on Christmas Eve.


First birthday celebration!


I made that #1 cake using a normal rectangular cake pan! I was very pleased with myself. :) It took me hours and if you look close it is a replica of the #1 on the plates.

Ryder LOVES dogs. When this was on sale for $7.50 I just had to buy it for his birthday!

First Birthday. February 19, 2007.

4 comments:

Sara said...

What a smiley little guy! Thanks for posting.

Alaska Massey said...

Ryder is so big and so cute. It was great to see your pictures. I loved the cake you made. I have been trying to decorate cakes, but I'm not very good yet. What a fun Christmas and birthday. It looks like you guys are doing well.
Angela

Melanie said...

He is definitely a lot bigger than last time we saw him!! Looks like you guys have been having some fun.

Miles and Bex said...

What awesome pictures! I am glad you finally posted. I just finished all those books you last posted about. So excited for the next one to come out in August! Ryder is such a cute boy! When are you guys coming to visit AK. We need someone to play settlers with. Hopefully it will be soon. We would love for you guys to move up here.