I am two months old today and weight 15 lbs. 2 oz! 24 inches.
Don't you love my stylish NYC karate outfit!
Babbling to his monkey.
I can move my arms so fast you can't even see them!
The boys asleep.
Cooing.
Don't put me down!
My first Easter!
Owen dressing him up.
Easter Sunday.
Medical School Friends.
Darianne visiting NYC.
Owen's family from the east coast over for dinner.
Mom with her baby in the hospital.
Ryder in the hospital after surgery...5 weeks old.
Dad giving Ryder his first real bath...he did not like it at all.
After that bath I need a bottle right away!
Getting some sun.
He loves strolling with Dad in the Bjorn carrier outside.
This is the last time I can wear this outfit...my pants are like shorts!
Looking at Dad.
Look how big I am getting!
Studying medicine with Dad.
Smiles!
You can do it...lift that head!
Strolling in Central Park.
All bundled up!
I love Grandma!
First stroller ride.
Ryder looks proud of his bugaboo stroller. Thank you Ala Family!!
Back from AZ.
Apartment decorated by friends Nancy & Steph.
Welcome back to NYC.
At Darianne's house after placement.
Darianne and her family.
To cute!
In Heaven.
Looking at me! :)
Bringing him home to Danny and Andrea's.
Social worker Jason.
Placement at the social workers home.
So cute!
One of Darianne's presents.
Ryder praying. :)
Ryder's parents and birthmother Darianne.
Darianne and Ryder.
Darianne and Ryder sleeping.
Resting.
So exhausted!
oFirst bottle with Dad.
Owen's first time holding Ryder.
Opening his eyes.
Vitals being checked.
Just Born.
Our first time seeing Ryder.
2 comments:
I'm so excited that you finally have a blog. I have been needing my little Ryder fix! These photos are all just too cute!! Love them. He is getting so big, I can't believe it. I can't wait to see you soon. Love you!- Anna
These pictures are SO CUTE. He is so big!!! I can't wait to meet him. Miss you guys so much...
Post a Comment